Sunday, October 16, 2011

Journal #4

How is your kharma?

It is really hard to come up with a day in my life that I would have to do over. I believe everyday shapes us, but the day I would pick to do over is the day my grandpa died. He died last year on June 3rd. It was the beginning of summer and I was hanging out with my friends when the nursing home called our house and told us to come. I had not experienced this kind of situation before and didn't feel comfortable going to watch him die and since I had seen him over that weekend I felt like I was in an ok place to not go. My mom and grandma went ahead without me knowing I wasn't comfortable with this. If I could do this day over I would have gone with them to the nursing home. I wish I could have said one last goodbye. I didn't fully comprehend that I would not get to see him again after this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment